Maison4 is an interior design company that specializes in all areas of interior design, including space planning, lighting design, furniture selection and window treatments with locations in Boston and Phoenix. Their web site includes information about their services, as well as a storefront with hand-selected items for home decorating. Congratulations to Maison4 for launching their new site.
Also this week, we launched the new site for Veterinary Emergency Center of Canton, CT. VEC of Canton offers a 24 hour emergency clinic for household pets. No matter the time, they can care for your pet, complementing the services of your regular veterinarian. Their site includes a visual design with detailed information about their services. We are proud to have worked with this new small business as they launch both their site and their services.
Contact us today to start work on your new web site!
One of our primary goals at North Forty Road Web Studio is to be your trusted web advisors. To that end, we strive to provide a high quality web product that meets your needs. But we also strive to provide customer service and support so you never feel left out in the cold when you need help. Today, web sites are mission critical tools, essential to your business plan and success. We want to do our part to ensure your success.
In the weeks ahead, we also hope to improve our communications with you. We want to provide you with useful information and helpful tips to keep your business running well and to allow you to utilize the latest tools on the internet. At the same time, we don’t want to inundate our clients with needless email or anything that might be perceived as “spam.” We want to increase the value of your relationship with us, not detract from it.
So, here is our strategy for communicating with you:
- We will continue to send out a monthly e-mail newsletter. This newsletter will be the only regular email we send out (excepting our billing emails, sent by our billing system based on your billing schedule) and we sometimes even take a month off. This means, the most email you will get from us is once a month. Sometimes, of course, there are special announcements that require us to send out an email to all our clients, usually regarding server status or a security concern. That is a rare exception to our once-a-month email rule.
- We will publish a weekly blog newsletter, that will contain helpful tips and hints. This blog will be posted on our website for anyone to read. Our monthly newsletter will be composed largely of these blog posts.
- Usually, our blog posts will be brief, one-item stories that are focused on something useful for your business. But occasionally we will write a more in-depth article to help you reflect more deeply on how you are using the internet to further your business goals.
- Since we are increasing our blogging content while keeping our email newsletters low, we will post the blog updates through our LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. If you follow us on Twitter, you will always know when there is some fresh content on our blog.
We want to be your trusted web advisors. Please let us know if our communication is useful to you, or if you have other ideas on how we can more effectively fulfill our mission of meeting the internet needs of business.
I’m very excited to be the “web guy” for Connecticut’s newest pro sports team! The Constitution, owned by local business guy Bryan Ricci, are part of the fledgeling AUDL – American Ultimate Disc League. Consisting of eight teams nationwide, the professional Ultimate league begins its first official season in 2012.
The site for the Constitution needed to be visually “cool”, provide great images, and allow visitors to interact in many different ways – from league and team statistics that can be managed and updated by the owners to automated scheduling display to two discrete stores for ticket and merchandise purchasing – all done through WordPress add-ons within a reasonable budget
Check out the site, and be sure to catch their first home game on May 5! Visit www.ctconstitution.com.
2012 is only days away… is your business ready for a new year? Is your website up-to-date?
Here is a handy list of things to think about:
- Are your images current? (Still using that headshot from 2003?)
- Does the design of your site reflect the quality of your business?
- How current is your site text? (Still advertising a sale from last Spring?)
- Does your site look good on modern computers and mobile devices/phones?
- Does your website and print material match so that you are easily identified? (business cards, letterhead, mailings, etc.)
- Are there website features you’ve always wanted? (e-store, video, forms, photo gallery, events calendar etc.)
- How does your site do in a Google search?
- Is your website connected with your LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook accounts?
Many of these items are small housekeeping things, several that you can even do on your own. Need help? I invite you to be in touch for advice on how to make your site come alive, so that you can start 2012 with your best foot forward!
Due to the great success of our Cyber Monday deals, we have made possible two great discounts for the month of December.
A new site at a great price!
We are offering two deep disount specials on new WordPress template designs ($590), and new hosting accounts ($80/first year) – through January 1 only.
Visit www.n40road.com for details.