2012 is only days away... is your business ready for a new year? Is your website up-to-date?
Here is a handy list of things to think about:
- Are your images current? (Still using that headshot from 2003?)
- Does the design of your site reflect the quality of your business?
- How current is your site text? (Still advertising a sale from last Spring?)
- Does your site look good on modern computers and mobile devices/phones?
- Does your website and print material match so that you are easily identified? (business cards, letterhead, mailings, etc.)
- Are there website features you've always wanted? (e-store, video, forms, photo gallery, events calendar etc.)
- How does your site do in a Google search?
- Is your website connected with your LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook accounts?
Many of these items are small housekeeping things, several that you can even do on your own. Need help? I invite you to be in touch for advice on how to make your site come alive, so that you can start 2012 with your best foot forward!