We might be inclined to take a moment and look back on 2012 and remember all that was accomplished. At NFR, that would be quite a list as many things have changed in our business over the past 12 months.
But looking back isn’t really our style. Instead, we are looking at 2013 and planning the new year. I hope you are thinking about the opportunities for your business in 2013, and ways you can position your business for success.
Of course, we stand ready to help with your website. As you think about your online presence for 2013, ask yourself:
- Are your images current? (Still using that headshot from 2003?)
- Does the design of your site reflect the quality of your business?
- How current is your site text? (Still advertising a sale from last Spring?)
- Does your site look good on modern computers and mobile devices/phones?
- Does your website and print material match so that you are easily identified? (business cards, letterhead, mailings, etc.)
- Are there website features you’ve always wanted? (e-store, video, forms, photo gallery, events calendar etc.)
- How does your site do in a Google search?
- Is your website connected with your LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook accounts?
It may be time to consider a new site design or a refresh. Need help? I invite you to be in touch for advice on how to make your site come alive, so that you can start 2013 with your best foot forward!