Google is everywhere… most of us trust this massive company to make sure our businesses are found online, and for an increasing amount of business and home/mobile conveniences (maps, videos, calendar, documents, just to name a few).
Beyond Google’s ever-presence and usefulness, these tools are just plain cool…
Have you heard of Google Apps?
Google Apps is a handy tool that pulls together this host of tools in your own business account. Google Apps also allows you to have your domain-based email to function in a Gmail-based interface “in the cloud” online. This way of hosting your email has many benefits:
- Email inbox is the same everywhere: reading a message in your phone marks it as read on your home computer and anywhere else you read email – no more deleting messages twice.
- Email history and folders are available on your phone and remotely.
- Can be used with Outlook, if you are still entrenched with that tool.
- You can easily share calendars with your co-workers.
- The service is free for up to 10 accounts (after initial set-up). No monthly fees as with Microsoft Exchange servers.
We have been using Google Apps in our offices to great success, and recommend it without hesitation. Give us a call for more information!