#1: Video Helps You Rank Higher In The Search Engines
- Google loves video! In a search result showing both plain text websites and videos, more people click videos
- Having video on your website makes it 50x's more likely to show up on page 1 of Google
- TIP: Host your videos on YouTube to get even more exposure from this #2 search engine (4 billion views per day!)
#2: Video Increase Conversions
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million.
- Video helps to "slow down" and engage your visitors so they stay on your website longer
- We've all been trained to believe that people on a screen are the experts - that they're "important". Video gives you an edge and elevates your status in your prospects' subconscious minds =)
#3: Video Serves Your Customers
- A welcome video can help new visitors know what to do on your website
- Having FAQ videos can better serve your customers and cut down on customer service calls. (these days people would rather look online vs picking up the phone!)
- Make educational videos so prospects can more easily (and more quickly) make a buying decision.